- Using SMS, GPRS and 3G services, the service provider provides the user with access to a network of online sources, including online games, text messages, rich content and online information that can be downloaded to your mobile phone or similar devices.
- With respect to the services and their use, you will pay the amount corresponding to the applicable rates of the provider and the tariffs of the mobile operator. Fees will be charged to you through the mobile phone bill provided by your mobile service provider. The provider reserves the right to change the prices for the service by publishing details of these changes on its website.
- To ensure the safe use of the Service, in addition to the payment of applicable fees, you warrant that: (a) Your Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "Registered Information") provided on the Registration Form is accurate, truthful, accurate and accurate and (b) You agree that the information registered at any time is accurate, current, accurate, accurate and complete. If the provider has a reasonable suspicion that the registered information does not reflect a true fact or is not correct or complete, the provider is entitled to suspend or terminate your account and withhold the current and future use of the Service, or to perform any of these components thereof. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and / or accounts that have been granted to you by the provider, and you are responsible for all actions that are performed using your password or account. At the end of each session, you agree to close your account (by closing your browser) and contact the provider if you find that your password or account is being used unauthorized or if security or protection is no longer guaranteed. The provider cannot and will not be liable for damages.
- In relation to the use of the Service, you agree to the general rules, rules, conditions and restrictions of the Provider. The Provider reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to change these general rules, rules, conditions of sale and restrictions without notice. The provider is entitled to cancel accounts that have been inactive for a long time. You agree that the Provider bears no responsibility or liability in the event that the information sent or made available through the Service is not stored or erased incorrectly.
- The provider may change or terminate the service or part of it at any time, temporarily or permanently. You agree that the provider assumes no liability to third parties or you as the user if the service is changed, terminated or suspended.
- You agree that the Provider, at its sole discretion and without regard to the reasons for terminating the use of the Service, may destroy and remove the contents and information of the Service if the Provider believes that you have disregarded the Terms, or you have acted against the Terms and Conditions or for any other reason. You agree that the Provider may immediately delete or disable your account and all related information and any lists or files contained therein and / or you further access to the Service can refuse. In accordance with the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions, the Provider may terminate access to the Service without notice.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO:
(a) THE SUPPLIER DOES NOT IMPLIED OR REPRESENT ANY WARRANTY OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND / OR ANY LAW.
(b) THE PROVIDER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT (i) THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS FULFILLS THE PURCHASE OR PURCHASE OF THE SERVICE; (ii) THE RESULTS FULFILLED BY THE USE OF THE SERVICE ARE CORRECT OR RELIABLE AND (iii) ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED;
(c) YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK, IN ORDER TO OBTAIN OR DOWNLOAD THE MATERIAL WHAT YOU ALSO MAKE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF INFORMATION THAT IS THE RESULT OF DOWNLOADING OR USING THE MATERIAL;
(d) NO WARRANTY, WARRANTY, PRESENTATION THAT MAY NOT BE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE PROVIDED FOR WRITTEN OR ORAL INFORMATION, ADVICE OR ADVICE GIVEN BY YOU FROM THE SUPPLIER OR BY THE SERVICE
- YOU AGREE THAT THE SUPPLIER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS CONTRACT, WINNING, WELFARE, DATA LOSS (a) THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE OPTION TO USE THE SERVICE ; (b) THE COST OF PROVIDING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES AS A RESULT OF GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR PURCHASED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR AS A RESULT OF THE REPORTS OR TRANSACTIONS CONCERNED; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR CHANGES TO YOUR NEWS OR INFORMATION; (d) ANNOUNCEMENTS OR IMPLEMENTATION OF THIRD PARTIES TO THE SERVICE, OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SERVICE THAT DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS, REAL ESTATE OR OPERATIONS MAY BE ACCOMPANIED IF AN ERROR AUTRIPS. YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS FOR THIS USE.
- These terms and conditions replace all previous agreements between you and the provider. If you use additional services, materials or software from third parties, additional terms and conditions may apply. The European law is valid between you and the provider, regardless of the provisions of applicable international law. Disputes will be handed over to your competent national court. Failure by the Provider, as determined in the Terms and Conditions, to suspend or make use of specified rights or arrangements shall in no way constitute a waiver or waiver of such rights or provisions.